1. Not writing enough Thank You notes. Specifically, not writing them myself for La Puma. I presented at Back to School night and Clayton walked it with a $400? $500? check the next day, and I left it to someone else to write the note. I should’ve written it myself.
2. Not doing my best with my last La Puma issue. At the time, I was burned out and exhausted, but as soon as I put it to bed I regretted not editing it more and regretted throwing together a shitty, slapdash editor’s column.
3. Taking my last-quarter physics classes Pass/Fail. I set the curve in both of them! Gahhh.
4. Not complimenting people (including strangers) every time they deserve it, which is about 600 times a day.
5. Racking up ridiculous credit card debt on Taco Bell and gas to see Mike.